The site is located on the banks of Salt River in Logan Co., IL. Two pieces of wood were collected by D. Campbell and C. Widga at the exposure of a peat layer associated with the finding of mastodon bones a few year earlier. The speciemns had very few rings to be crossdated. However, potentially this location holds more wood finds.
- Mammoth site of Two Creekan age, Older Dryas
- Late Holocene riparian forest
• Holocene riparian forest at the Oneida watershed, NY
• Records of extreme flooding at Fish Creek, NY
• Mid Holocene riparian forest
• Archaeological site of mid-Woodland settlement